2008년 3월 16일 일요일

introduction

For two lecture in this week, I learned about introduction to information technology.

first lecture, professor started lecture with powerpoint presentation."welcome to the present"he emphasised on two key points. 1.When digital media technologies connect or separate people, they become media.2.Technologies embody social, political, cultural, economic and philosophical ideas and relationships.he gave an instance. for instance, egg white, car...also, i learned about computer technology.'computer technology' does not necessarily start as silicon and gold.and 'computer technology' does not necessarily need to be implemented as hardware or software.But I almost didn't understand lecture.I want to study hard. but I am laborious because of english lecture.

In Friday, I learned about Vannevar Bush and solved questions about 'as we may think'.who was vannevar bush?vannevar bush’s “differential analyzer” what is the memex?specially, memex.The Memex was based on Bush's work during 1938-1940 developing an improved photoelectric microfilm selector.
I don't understand lecture fully.


I want to explain slowly or mix korean and english .

댓글 없음: